This guide covers how to deposit into our compounding strategies on Snowball for Trader Joe liquidity pools. To understand more about how our compounding strategies work, read our Compounding docs.
1) go to the Snowball website and click on the Compound and Earn page on the sidebar.
2) Find the pool you want to deposit into. In this example, we will use the AVAX / SNOB pool from Trader Joe.
3) Click Get JLP.
4) Clicking this will take you to the Trader Joe website. Select the amount of tokens you want to deposit and click approve. You will be asked to approve the transaction in your wallet.
5) Click Supply. You will be asked to approve the transaction in your wallet.
6) Go back to the Snowball Compound and Earn page and refresh the page.
7) Find the same pool as before and click deposit.
8) Enter the amount you want to deposit, then click approve. You will be asked to approve the transaction in your wallet twice.
9) Click deposit. You will be asked to approve the transaction in your wallet twice. Once your transactions goes through, the page will refresh.
10) At this point your funds have been deposited and you are now earning SNOB rewards if the pool has them. You can click on Get JLP to deposit more; withdraw, to withdraw your funds; or claim, to collect any earned SNOB rewards.