This guide covers how to deposit into StableVault. This example uses the s4D StableVault, which is a four-way liquidity pool between DAI.e, FRAX, TUSD, and USDT.e.
You only need one of the pool's coins at minimum to participate.
1) First, you will need to acquire one of the four stablecoin tokens DAI.e, FRAX, TUSD, or USDT.e. You can have any combination and any amount of these tokens to deposit.
2) Head to the s4D StableVault page on the Snowball website.
3) Click on the Liquidity tab.
4) Enter the amount of tokens you would like to deposit, then click add liquidity. You will be asked to approve the transaction in your wallet.
5) Go to the Compound and Earn page on Snowball's website.
6) Find the s4D StableVault in the list of pairs and click deposit.
7) Enter the amount you want to deposit, then click approve. You will be asked to approve the transaction in your wallet
8) Click deposit. You will be asked to approve the transaction in your wallet. Once your transaction goes through, the page will refresh.
9) At this point your funds have been deposited and you are now earning SNOB rewards. You can click on Get S4D to deposit more; withdraw, to withdraw your funds; or claim, to collect any earned SNOB rewards.