This guide covers how to deposit into StableVault. This example uses the s3D StableVault, which is a three-way liquidity pool between USDT, BUSD, and DAI. However, this guide also works with the s3F StableVault, a three-way liquidity pool between FRAX, TUSD, and USDT.
For each StableVault, you only need one of the pools coins at minimum to participate.
1) First, you will need to acquire one of the three stablecoin tokens USDT, BUSD, or DAI. You can have any combination and any amount of these tokens to deposit.
2) Head to the StableVault page on the Snowball website here and choose which StableVault you would like to deposit into.
3) Under the "Add Liquidity" section, approve the stablecoins you wish to deposit. You will need to confirm approval through your wallet.
4) Enter the amount of tokens you would like to deposit under the token you have, then click "deposit." Under advanced options you can adjust the slippage you are willing to tolerate for your transaction. The default slippage is 1%.
5) Once you click deposit, you will be prompted to review your deposit. If you are okay with your transaction, hit "Confirm Deposit." You will need to confirm approval through your wallet.
6) Once your deposit is confirmed, you can view your share of the pool under the "My Share" section. This is also where you will need to go if you want to remove your liquidity.
7) In order to receive SNOB rewards, you will need to deposit your new s3D tokens on our Earn page. Head to the earn page here.
8) On the earn page, find the s3D StableVault. Click "Approve" and review the transaction in your wallet.
9) Click on "Stake" and review the transaction in your wallet. After refreshing the page, you will now be able to see your deposited tokens and you will start earning SNOB rewards.